PGVCL Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020: Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd. (PGVCL) Published Recruitment Notification For Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Civil) Posts,2020
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR
ENGINEER – CIVIL) UNDER PGVCL FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
FROM GENERAL (UR), SEBC and ST CANDIDATES AS FOLLOWS:
|Job Name||VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – CIVIL)|
|Fixed Remuneration||Fixed Remuneration for -1st Year Rs. 37,000/-|
-2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-
-3rd Year Rs. 39,000/-
-4th Year Rs. 39,000/-
-5th Year Rs. 39,000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible.
Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
|Scope of Career|
|The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Civil) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer – Civil on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 45400-101200/- subject to satisfactory completion of five years as|
|Required skill||– The candidate should possess knowledge of ComputerOperations.|
– Good command over English and Gujarati Language
Total Post: 06
- Full time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semesters without ATKT
- The candidate should possess knowledge of ComputerOperations
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and
- For Reserved Category (ST/SEBC): 40 years on the date of advertisement. (03.12.2020)
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs.500.00 for UR& SEBC candidates & Rs.250.00 for ST candidates (including GST)
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by the candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
|Start Date and Time of Registration||03/12/2020, 10:30 AM|
|Last Date & Time of Registration||23/12/2020, 11:59 PM|