Indian Postal Department Gramin Dak Sevak 2020: Indian Postal Department (Bharatiya Dak Vibhag) has published an Advertisement for the below mentioned Posts, You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE-III/2020-2021 GUJARAT CIRCLE
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Category wise post details:
Educational Qualification for Postal Department Gujarat Recruitment:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Language Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of the local language of their postal circle in Speaking & Writing will be preferred for this recruitment.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Age Limit: (As on 21-12-2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man– Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PH – No Fee
Female/trans-woman All as well as PwD Category – No Fee
Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through online mode OR through offline mode by submitting E-Challan at any identified nearest posts office.
- Payment Mode : Online (or) at any Head Post Office
How to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak:
Interested Candidate may apply online through the Official website.
|Registration & Fee Submission Start Date||21/12/2020|
|Registration & Fee Submission End Date||20/01/2021|
|Application online Submission Start Date||21/12/2020|
|Application online Submission End Date||20/01/2021|